Land of bikes
The Vaucluse has 1,800 km of signposted cycling circuits:
ride, sport bike, mountain bike, itinerant cycling
We are labeled "Accueil Vélo" and will be happy to welcome you to Vaucluse to help you discover our region in gentle mode, slow tourism.
Challenge lover, of MTB, or follower of quiet walks with electrically assisted bicycle, the Vaucluse landscapes between Ventoux, vineyards, orchards, rivers, and lavender will know how to relax and enchant you.
Our "Bike" services at Magnarelles Fountain:
Free loan of bikes and helmets with deposit
Local secure bike
Water point for washing bikes
Provision of circuits with GPX trace
Tool kit - First aid puncture equipment
Getting in touch with rental companies and tour guides
Washing machine in the Claire-Fontaine room
Breakfast from 7 a.m. on request 48 hours before
Contact us for more information and discover a video of vaucluse on 2 wheels by clicking on the "Provence à vélo" logo
Fontaine des Magnarelles is surrounded by many cycling routes. They can be downloaded with their GPX track according to the model below.
Here is a small selection of relaxing and sporting circuits, which will allow you to download the description and the corresponding GPX tracks for each route.
We are located at:
- At 7 km, loop Along the Comtat, in Pernes les Fontaines: 35 kms over 300m of vertical drop via Carpentras, Mazan
- At 9kms, walk on the Banks of the Ouvèze from Bédarrides: 23 km loop, no elevation gain
- 12 km from the Via Rhona in Sorgues:69 km of road cycling between Lapalud and Avignon, via Orange, on the banks of the Rhône
- 12 km from Sarrians for a walk in the Montmirail Laces
- 13 km from Saint Didier: for the Perched Villages Loop, 20 km loop between Venasque, la Roque sur Pernes, le Beaucet
- 16 km from Avignon: for the tour of the ramparts, the tour of the Island of Barthelasse, Villeneuve-Les Avignon
- 25 kms from Ascent of Ventoux by Bédoin for 21 kms of ascent with 1600m of unevenness
- 27 km from the start of Ville sur Auzon for the Gorges of the Nesque, 64 km loop and 900m drop
For more itinerary suggestions, check out the cycling destinations in Vaucluse!
Our bikes on loan
We offer you the loan of 2 bicycles and 2 helmets to ride around our area.
- The loan is free.
- A deposit is required for each bike: an inventory of fixtures is carried out when the bikes are collected and returned.
- A loan contract is signed for insurance purposes.
- Please inform us the day before so that we have time to prepare the bikes :)
After your sporting efforts, we offer you a well-deserved relaxation!
- Well-being massages
- Foot reflexology
- Swimming pool in season
For your diners, several possibilities are available to you :
Book a dinner at the Mas, served at 7:30 p.m., according to a schedule established each week:
- Les Slates du Terroir in the evening, by reservation 48 hours in advance
- Les Assiettes du Comtat, reservation 24 hours in advance
- Pilou Nature jars (Starters, Main courses, Desserts),
- The provision of the kitchenette for guests,
- The provision of the plancha in the garden,
- One of the nice restaurants around
- If you wish to have your shopping delivered to Fontaine des Magnarelles, the U express in the village of Althen offers this service.
Some practical information:
- The Porte du Ventoux Tourist Office in Pernes les Fontaines will be happy to inform you about specific needs related to cycling
- the nearest TER station is in Entraigues sur la Sorgue, 5.4 km away