Land of bikes
The Vaucluse has 1,800 km of signposted cycling circuits:
ride, sport bike, mountain bike, itinerant cycling
We are labeled "Accueil Vélo" and will be happy to welcome you to Vaucluse to help you discover our region in gentle mode, slow tourism .
A lover of sporting challenges , mountain biking , or a fan of quiet walks with an electric bike , the Vaucluse landscapes between Ventoux, vineyards, orchards, rivers and lavender will relax and enchant you.
You can also choose to take advantage of the expertise of our local guides who offer half-day or full-day walks and will be able to adapt to your needs.
Do you have your equipment? It's perfect ! We provide you with a locked room to park your bikes. Also a tool kit and first aid equipment in the event of a puncture! In the yard, you have access to a garden hose if you need to clean your equipment.
You don't have bikes? No worries, our cycle store partners offer you the rental with the possibility of delivery . on site depending on the duration of the rental.
Do you want to go for a walk early in the morning? We offer you a hearty and energetic breakfast from 7 a.m., and if you wish, an independent breakfast will be prepared for you the day before and made available to you.
If you wish to have a washing machine during your stay, remember to book our Claire-Fontaine room for 2/3 people equipped with a kitchenette, a washing machine and an individual terrace.
Contact us for more information and discover a video of the vaucluse on 2 wheels by clicking on the logo "Provence à vélo
Fontaine des Magnarelles is surrounded by many cycling routes. They can be downloaded with their GPX track according to the model below.
Here is a small selection of relaxing and sporting circuits, which will allow you to download the description and the corresponding GPX tracks for each route.
We are located at:
- At 7 km, loop Along the Comtat, in Pernes les Fontaines: 35 kms over 300m of vertical drop via Carpentras, Mazan
- At 9kms, walk on the Banks of the Ouvèze from Bédarrides: 23 km loop, no elevation gain
- 12 km from the Via Rhona in Sorgues:69 km of road cycling between Lapalud and Avignon, via Orange, on the banks of the Rhône
- 12 km from Sarrians for a walk in the Montmirail Laces
- 13 km from Saint Didier: for the Perched Villages Loop, 20 km loop between Venasque, la Roque sur Pernes, le Beaucet
- 16 km from Avignon: for the tour of the ramparts, the tour of the Island of Barthelasse, Villeneuve-Les Avignon
- 25 kms from Ascent of Ventoux by Bédoin for 21 kms of ascent with 1600m of unevenness
- 27 km from the start of Ville sur Auzon for the Gorges of the Nesque, 64 km loop and 900m drop
For more itinerary suggestions, check out the cycling destinations in Vaucluse!
After your sporting efforts, we offer you a well-deserved relaxation!
- Well-being massages
- Foot reflexology
- Swimming pool in season
- Bubble spa in season
For your diners, several possibilities are available to you :
Book a dinner at the Mas, served at 7:30 p.m., according to a schedule established each week:
- The Tables d'hôtes in the evening, on reservation 72 hours in advance
- Les Slates du Terroir in the evening, by reservation 48 hours in advance
- Les Assiettes du Comtat, reservation 24 hours in advance
- Pilou Nature jars (Starters, Main courses, Desserts),
- The provision of the kitchenette for guests,
- The provision of the plancha in the garden,
- One of the nice restaurants around
- If you wish to have your shopping delivered to Fontaine des Magnarelles, the U express in the village of Althen offers this service.
Some practical information:
- The Porte du Ventoux Tourist Office in Pernes les Fontaines will be happy to inform you about specific needs related to cycling
- the nearest TER station is in Entraigues sur la Sorgue, 5.4 km away