The Vaucluse has 3000 km of marked trails:
GR, country GR, PR, equestrian trails...
In Vaucluse, a great diversity of landscapes allows for both walking and hiking... and above all, 300 days of sunshine per year for an ideal practice in spring and autumn.
Walk and breathe in the Monts de Vaucluse, the Dentelles de Montmirail, the Ventoux, the Luberon ... between vineyards, orchards, rivers, and lavender, and discover the rich heritage of our villages in Provence.
Or choose thematic hikes with our partner guides: wildlife, photos, heritage, ever or sunset ... Contact us to help you organise your stay.
Our "Hike" services at Fontaine des Magnarelles :
Provision of circuits with GPX trace
Getting in touch with tour guides
Washing machine in the Claire-Fontaine room
Breakfast from 7 a.m. on request 48 hours before
From Fontaine des Magnarelles, an approach by car of 10 to 30 minutes will be necessary until the start of the walk points. You will find at home the Topoguides of the region to be able to choose your hike.
Photo credit: VPA
Below, some ideas for hiking trails offered by Terra Rando around us. By following the links, the GPX tracks can be downloaded.
We are located at:
- 7 km from Pernes-les-Fontaines : On the heights of Pernes : Loop circuit / Distance: 10.6 km / Level: medium / Elevation: + 219 meters
- 20 km from Fontaine de Vaucluse : The Plague Wall : Loop circuit / Distance: 14.4 km / Level: difficult / Elevation: + 706 meters
- 20 km from Saumane : Bories, dry stones and calades : Loop circuit / Distance: 4 km / Level: easy / Elevation: + 164 meters
- 24 km from Gigondas : Gigondas and Laces: Circuit 1: Loop circuit / Distance: 5.1 km / Level: easy / Elevation: + 233 meters / Circuit 2: Loop circuit / Distance: 10.4 km / Level: medium / Elevation: + 478 meters
- 30 km from Methamis : The entrance to the Gorges de la Nesque: Loop circuit / Distance: 9.8 km / Level: medium / Elevation: + 220 meters
- 40 km from Chalet Reynard : Mont Ventoux via the southern slope: Loop circuit / Distance: 13.7 km / Level: difficult / Elevation: + 686 meters
After your sporting efforts, we offer you a well-deserved relaxation!
- Well-being massages
- Foot reflexology
- Swimming pool in season
- Bubble spa in season
For your diners, several possibilities are available to you :
Book a dinner at the Mas, served at 7:30 p.m., according to a schedule established each week:
- Les Slates du Terroir in the evening, by reservation 48 hours in advance
- Les Assiettes du Comtat, reservation 24 hours in advance
- Pilou Nature jars (Starters, Main courses, Desserts),
- The provision of the kitchenette for guests,
- The provision of the plancha in the garden,
- One of the nice restaurants around
- If you wish to have your shopping delivered to Fontaine des Magnarelles, the U express in the village of Althen offers this service.
Photo credit: VPA
Some practical information:
- We are partners "Companions of the Road" and support the volunteer markers of the French Hiking Federation thanks to whom the paths are maintained and signposted.
- Before any departure, between June 1 and September 30, consult information on access to forest areas.
- To keep our paths in the best possible condition, la Suricate collaborative platform allows you to group your remarks on the paths you have crossed (defective signs, trees blocking a path, etc.)
-Tourist Offices Porte du VentouxPernes les Fontaines or Monteux will be happy to provide you with even more information if needed.
-TER station the nearest is in Entraigues sur la Sorgue, 5.4 km away