Learn with a chef,
Philosophy of our stays Cooking workshops
Come and take the time to discover and learn how to make a chef's meal on your own from starter to dessert and taste your creations!
At the same time, savour Provence by walking freely every afternoon and evening in the surrounding villages, landscapes and vineyards, or by completing your relaxing stay by taking care of yourself.
Take advantage of local Vaucluse products to develop your cooking and cooking skills and take home your recipe book :)
It is our partner, Chef Christine Garcia from Cuisine, Partage & Gourmandise , who will lead these workshops using local organic ingredients, and guide you to initiate you or help you progress in your culinary knowledge, in a relaxed and fun atmosphere.
Our workshops are open from 2 participants with a maximum of 6 participants.
Example of workshops offered
For each stay, we offer 3 workshops. Each one will allow you to discover one or more basic techniques that you can then transfer to other recipes.
At the end of the 3 workshops, you will have made a complete meal "Starter, Main Course, Dessert" that you can enjoy for lunch on the last day ... Yum!
The themes of the workshops may vary according to the season, but also according to your choices. If you have a particular learning wish, please contact us to assess its feasibility with the chef.
We propose to teach you how to :
- make a shortcrust pastry according to the rules of the art,
- make an asparagus cream,
- stuff a poultry cutlet,
- make a juice,
- line a mold,
- make a vegetable dressing in a half-cylinder with a melting heart,
- master the making of Italian meringue.
You will have achieved:
- a fine asparagus and smoked trout tart
- a stuffed poultry supreme accompanied by its half-sphere of potato, melting heart with mushrooms
- a Tiramisu-style dessert, with strawberries or cherries
3 Nights Stay - 6 hours of Cooking Workshops - 1 lunch
Arrival from 5 p.m., reception and installation
3 Nights + Breakfasts from 8:30 am to 9:30 am
3 Workshops from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Lunches, afternoons, dinners and free evenings
Lunch together on the 3rd day with everyone's achievements. Wine on site.
Rooms to be vacated by 11:00 am. End of stay at 2 p.m.
1 50 € for 6 hours of cooking workshop per person
+ 360 € to 435 € per room for 3 nights with breakfasts in a double room, according to the season.
+ 25 € per accompanying person sharing the room, for the tasting of the closing lunch,
The price includes:
- accommodation of 3 nights in our country house in a double room with breakfast,
- access to all common areas of the farmhouse, swimming pool, spa, large garden, parking,
- 6 hours of cooking workshop / pers
- lunch on the last day, excluding drinks
- a recipe book / participant in the cooking workshop
- raw materials and the provision of kitchen equipment
- the loan of an apron
- disposable charlottes and gloves
The price does not include:
- meals other than breakfasts and lunch on the last day
- optional wellness sessions
- 2 pot holders to bring with you, for hygiene reasons.
Stay possible from September 15 to June 14. To be reserved at least 2 weeks before, subject to the availability of the room and the chef, confirmed upon receipt of a 30% deposit.
Possibility to book for 1 cooking workshop of 2 hours (2 to 6 people) during any other stay from 15 September to 14 June. Reservation 1 week in advance at the latest.
Price: 55 euros /person