View from Mont Ventoux
What horizon on April 30, 2022?
Information about your upcoming reservations
In order to allow you to book more serenely , we have added the following conditions to our booking policy :
- deposit fully refunded in the event that the evolution of the Covid-19 epidemic would make it impossible for you to stay with us following a government decision
- postponement of reservation or credit note valid for 18 months on medical proof of Covid-19 contagion .
Since March 14, 2021, access to guest rooms with collective facilities (swimming pool, etc.) is NO LONGER subject to the presentation of a valid vaccination pass on arrival, nor to the wearing of a mask indoors.
Our online booking is very practical and guarantees you the best rates, without commission!
What we know so far:
Site information https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus:
Following the latest government announcements , we welcome our tourist and professional customers in compliance with health recommendations.
What we are committed to:
While staying at Fontaine des Magnarelles, we want to guarantee you relaxation in a framework of maximum security and let you know the measures we have taken to date. These measures may change according to government recommendations.
Our protocols and disinfection products used follow the recommendations of Gîtes de France.
ALL ACTORS, we are counting on your adherence to these mutual benevolence measures and will do everything to ensure you have a pleasant stay under the sun of Provence!
The health protocols and barrier gestures retained:
- removal of used bed linen and towels in washable fabric bags
- cleaning and disinfection of contact surfaces with virucidal product (standard NF EN 14476)
- laundry washed at the highest recommended temperature
- re-arrangement of clean linen
- hydroalcoholic gel dispensers available in different locations
- in season, provision of paper and disinfectant solution for cleaning deckchairs for those who wish
To eat on site:
- Every morning, a sweet and savory gourmet breakfast is served to you under the arbor or in the dining room
- For your dinners, the Table d'hôtes Magnarelles will be offered to you twice a week from 6 guests, as well as our Slates of the Terroir the other evenings.
- For your other meals, the kitchenette equipped with a dishwasher is at your disposal
- Let's not forget that the Vaucluse is a very agricultural department, so farms and short circuits are part of our daily lives: Let's consume local!
- The surrounding restaurants make you discover their tasty specialties.
- Many delicatessens located in the surrounding villages know how to tickle your taste buds with local specialties
- A supermarket open 7 days a week is located in the center of the village 2 km away.
Far from the tumult of the cities ...
With us , you can bask in the sun, read a book in peace, cool off in the swimming pool, or warm up in the guest lounge if it's cool, relax with a professional massage ...
Outside , enjoy beautiful hikes in the Ventoux massif, the descent of the Sorgue by canoe in season , bike rental for more or less sporty walks, as you choose! And the discovery of the myriad of small Provencal villages!
Without forgetting the theaters and museums which conceal real treasures;)
We are here to advise you according to your desires!
For your information
We are at your entire disposal to answer your questions concerning these arrangements, which we hope will not last too long.