View from Mont Ventoux
What horizon on May 23rd 2020 ?
As you read this message, we hope that you and your loved ones are well.
Information about your current reservations
For all reservations made before the 17th of march, you can:
- postpone your stay if you know your new dates,
- request a voucher for the value of your payment, usable for any new reservation for a period of 18 months from your start date, then refundable if not used.
Information about your upcoming reservations
In order to allow you to book more serenely, we have modified our booking policy:
- deposit fully refund in the event that the evolution of the epidemic would not make it possible to go on vacation
- free cancellation up to 7 days before the start of the stay
- if cancellation less than 7 days, transformation of the deposit into usable for 18 months.
- limitation of the reservation deposit to 30% of the price of the stay
Our online booking is very practical and guarantees you the best rates, with no commission!
What we know so far:
Here is the latest verified information from our Gîtes de France network in contact with the Secretary of State for Tourism.
From May 11th to June 2nd, trips must be made within a radius of 100 kms. It is therefore possible to stay in a guest house as soon as hygienic precautions have been taken and number of hosts limited at 10.
For the period beyond June 2nd, we will keep you informed of developments.
What we are committed to:
While staying at Fontaine des Magnarelles, we want to guarantee you relaxation in a maximum security environment and let you know the measures we have taken to date. These measures may evolve based on government recommendations.
Our disinfection protocols and products follow the recommendations of Gîtes de France.
ALL ACTORS, we count on your commitment to these mutual benevolence measures and will do everything to ensure you a pleasant stay under the Provence sun!
How do we prepare the room?
- staff wearing a gown and mask, hands thoroughly washed with soap
- removal of bed and bathroom linen used in washable fabric bags
- laundry washed at the highest recommended temperature
- cleaning and disinfection of the room with virucidal product (standard NF EN 14476)
- disinfection of door handles, windows, mosquito nets and shutters, keys, switches, remote control, fittings, WC
- replacement with clean linen
How is your arrival?
as usual with the smile ... and we add some "bonus" :
- the person who receives you (my husband or I, we are in a guest house!) wears a mask or a protective visor to welcome you
- an addendum to the internal regulations on the health rules to follow is posted in your room
- hydroalcoholic gel dispensers are available in different places
What changes during your stay?
- we have organized pretty little tables spaced out on the terrace for breakfasts, and in the park for your meals.
- breakfasts are prepared by myself ... with a mask!
- the deckchairs around the pool will be allocated per room and disinfected regularly
- in the swimming pool, we will respect the 4 m2 per person, ie 1 family or 4 people at the same time ... as has always happened naturally. Our swimming pool is treated with chlorine, a benchmark treatment for disinfection.
- during your stay, this year, we will exceptionally leave it to you to tidy your bed daily
To eat on site:
- Every morning, a sweet and savory gourmet breakfast is served to you under the arbor or in the dining room
- For your meals, the kitchenette equipped with a dishwasher is at your disposal
- Let's not forget that Vaucluse is a very agricultural department, so farms and short circuits are part of our daily life : eat local !
- Several restaurants nearby provide a take-away service with delicious small dishes that you can enjoy on the terrace or in the park
- Many delicatessens located in the surrounding villages know how to tickle your taste buds with local specialties
- A supermarket open 7 days a week is located in the center of the village 2 kms away.
Far from the hustle and bustle of cities ...
A home, you can bask in the sun, read a book in peace, cool off in the swimming pool, relax with a professional massage ...
Outside, take advantage of beautiful hikes in the Ventoux massif, the descent of the Sorgue by canoe, bicycle rental for more or less sporty rides, as desired! and the discovery of the myriad of small Provencal villages!
We are here to advise you according to your desires!
For your information
We are at your entire disposal to answer your questions concerning these arrangements, which we hope will not last too long.