View from Mont Ventoux
What horizon on October 12th 2020 ?
As you read this message, we hope that you and your loved ones are well.
Information about your current reservations
For all reservations made before the 17th of march 2020, you can:
- postpone your stay if you know your new dates,
- request a voucher for the value of your payment, usable for any new reservation for a period of 18 months from your start date, then refundable if not used.
Information about your upcoming reservations
In order to allow you to book more serenely, we have added the following in our booking policy:
- deposit fully refund in the event that the evolution of the epidemic would not make it possible to go on vacation, following government decision.
- postponement of reservation or voucher valid 18 months on medical proof of Covid-19 contagion.
Our online booking is very practical and guarantees you the best rates, with no commission!
What we know so far:
Information from the site https://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/:
Since June 15th, In accordance with the recommendations of the European Commission, France has lifted all movement restrictions at its internal European borders (land, air and sea).
From July 1st: Gradual and differentiated opening of the external borders
People arriving from one of the following countries: Australia, Canada, South Korea, Georgia, Japan, New Zealand, Rwanda, Thailand, Tunisia, Uruguay are no longer subject to restrictions motivated by the prevention of risk related to the covid-19 epidemic for their entry into metropolitan territory. This list will be regularly updated, at least every 15 days, in conjunction with our European partners, taking into account the recommendation of the Council of the European Union, the evolution of the health situation and the respect for reciprocity.
What we are committed to:
While staying at Fontaine des Magnarelles, we want to guarantee you relaxation in a maximum security environment and let you know the measures we have taken to date. These measures may evolve based on government recommendations.
Our disinfection protocols and products follow the recommendations of Gîtes de France.
ALL ACTORS, we count on your commitment to these mutual benevolence measures and will do everything to ensure you a pleasant stay under the Provence sun!
How do we prepare the room?
- staff wearing a gown and mask, hands thoroughly washed with soap
- removal of bed and bathroom linen used in washable fabric bags
- laundry washed at the highest recommended temperature
- cleaning and disinfection of the room with virucidal product (standard NF EN 14476)
- disinfection of door handles, windows, mosquito nets and shutters, keys, switches, remote control, fittings, WC
- replacement with clean linen
How is your arrival?
as usual with the smile ... and we add some "bonus" :
- the person who receives you (my husband or I, we are in a guest house!) wears a mask to welcome you
- an addendum to the internal regulations on the health rules to follow is posted in your room
- hydroalcoholic gel dispensers are available in different places
What changes during your stay?
- we have organized pretty little tables spaced out on the terrace for breakfasts, and in the park for your meals.
- Inside, the reception room of 56m2 equipped with a large table for 10 people and a table for 4 people will allow us to space you sufficiently. 2 services will be offered in case of crowds.
- breakfasts are prepared by myself ... with a mask!
- the deckchairs around the swimming pool will have to be cleaned by everyone after use (provision of paper and disinfectant solution) and folded up as a sign of cleaning.
- during your stay, this year, we will exceptionally leave it to you to tidy your bed daily
To eat on site:
- Every morning, a sweet and savory gourmet breakfast is served to you under the arbor or in the dining room
- For your meals, the kitchenette equipped with a dishwasher is at your disposal
- Let's not forget that Vaucluse is a very agricultural department, so farms and short circuits are part of our daily life : eat local !
- Several restaurants nearby provide a take-away service with delicious small dishes that you can enjoy on the terrace or in the park
- Many delicatessens located in the surrounding villages know how to tickle your taste buds with local specialties
- A supermarket open 7 days a week is located in the center of the village 2 kms away.
Far from the hustle and bustle of cities ...
A home, you can bask in the sun, read a book in peace, cool off in the swimming pool, relax with a professional massage ...
Outside, take advantage of beautiful hikes in the Ventoux massif, the descent of the Sorgue by canoe, bicycle rental for more or less sporty rides, as desired! and the discovery of the myriad of small Provencal villages!
We are here to advise you according to your desires!
For your information
We are at your entire disposal to answer your questions concerning these arrangements, which we hope will not last too long.