PRESTATIONS Ventoux - Luberon
Welcome to Provence!
Reception from 4pm
Installation in the bastide
Discovery of our respective "frames".
Relaxation at the swimming pool in season, or wellness session on reservation, from 16:00 to 19:00.
Briefing & Discovery of the detailed programme of the weekend at 19h
Aperitif dinner served during the briefing
Night at the bastide
Around the Ventoux
Getaway in the Luberon
Breakfast at 8 a.m. - Departure 9 a.m.
Stop in Vénasque - Visit
Route to Lourmarin - Visit
Bonnieux - Lunch at the Bergerie de Capelongue
Route to Roussillon - Visit
Return via L'Isle sur la Sorgue - Visit
Althen - Provençal dinner at Fontaine des Magnarelles with Chef Christine Garcia
Night at the bastide
After this beautiful weekend ...
Breakfast from 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Photo shoot of the "racing cars"
11am, see you soon for future adventures!
2021 meeting calendar
... subject to reopening of the restaurants
ENROLLMENT CLOSING 3 WEEKS BEFORE THE START OF THE STAY
- from Friday 26 to Monday 29 MARCH: full
- from Friday 16 to Monday 19 APRIL
- from Friday 14 to Monday 17 MAY
- from Friday 11 to Monday 14 JUNE
- from Friday 10 to Monday 13 SEPTEMBER
- from Friday 8 to Monday 11 OCTOBER
- € 1,800 for a crew made up of 2 adults and 1 car.
- € 1,650 per crew for a registration of a group of 3 to 5 crews.
The price includes:
- accommodation for 3 nights in our bastide in a double room with breakfast,
- parking your vehicle in our park, with secure entry by code,
- Friday evening aperitif dinner,
- Sunday evening dinner, drinks included
- coffee breaks on the road,
- preparation and support for the 2 days,
- the loan of Talky Walkies,
- a souvenir of your stay :)
The price does not include:
- Saturday and Sunday lunches and Friday dinner , to give everyone free choice
- well-being sessions
- gasoline and insurance for your vehicles
HOW TO BOOK?
In order to participate in Passion GT Provence stays, we invite you to download, complete and return 1 registration form per crew.
Registration implies acceptance of our general conditions detailed in the registration form.
Upon receipt of the form, a deposit of 30% must be paid by bank transfer.