PRESTATIONS Ventoux - Luberon
Welcome to Provence!
Reception from 4pm
Installation in the bastide
Discovery of our respective "frames".
Relaxation at the swimming pool in season, or wellness session on reservation, from 16:00 to 19:00.
Briefing & Discovery of the detailed programme of the weekend at 19h
Aperitif dinner served during the briefing
Night at the bastide
Around the Ventoux
Breakfast at 8 a.m. / Departure 9 a.m.
Route to Vaison la Romaine - Visit
Ascent to Mont Ventoux - Panoramic view
Towards Chalet Reynard - Semi - gastronomic lunch
Route in the Haut-Vaucluse
Wine tasting in Mormoiron
Althen - Provençal dinner at Fontaine des Magnarelles with Chef Christine Garcia
Night at the bastide
Getaway in the Luberon
After this beautiful stay ...
Breakfast from 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Photo shoot of the "racing cars"
11am, see you soon for future adventures!
The Passion GT Weekend of September 2021 has just ended under a beautiful blue sky:
the pleasure of sharing and discovering our region ...
... At the wheel of your:
Ferrari 458 speciale, Aston Martin V8 Vantage,
Porsche 911 coupe and convertible, Maserati 4200 GT.
ENROLLMENT CLOSING 3 WEEKS BEFORE THE START OF THE STAY
- APRIL : from Thursday 7 to Sunday 10
- MAY : from Thursday 12 to Sunday 15
- Next dates to be defined
in June, September and October
- € 1,500 for a crew made up of 2 adults and 1 car.
- € 1,400 per crew for a registration of a group of 3 to 5 crews.
The price includes:
- accommodation for 3 nights in our bastide in a double room with breakfast,
- parking your vehicle in our park, with secure entry by code,
- Day 1 evening aperitif dinner,
- Days 2 & 3 evening dinners, drinks included
- coffee breaks on the road,
- preparation and support for the 2 days,
- the loan of Talky Walkies,
- a souvenir of your stay :)
The price does not include:
- 2 lunches , to give everyone free choice
- well-being sessions
- gasoline and insurance for your vehicles
HOW TO BOOK?
In order to participate in Passion GT Provence stays, we invite you to download, complete and return 1 registration form per crew.
Registration implies acceptance of our general conditions detailed in the registration form.
Upon receipt of the form, a deposit of 30% must be paid by bank transfer.